Price is valid on specific departure date and standard (triple/quad) rooming. Change
and cancellation fees of up to the total price may apply. Applicable airline baggage
fees are not included and can be found at
Prices may be subject to change.
EFCB PROGRAM FEE:
- Round-trip airfare
- Travel between cities
- Welcome dinner
- Breakfast daily
- Farewell dinner
- Full-time tour director
- Walking tours
- Sightseeing tours
- Entrance to select attractions
- • Flamenco EveningThe Flamenco is a quintessential Spanish experience, something you just can't appreciate until you see it. In this completely unique art form evolved from Indian, Moorish, Arabian and gypsy influences, passionate performers tap into strong emotions through guitar playing, singing, chanting, dancing, and hand clapping. Sit back and experience the soul of Spain. One drink is included.
- • Cava and TapasTake a trip outside of Barcelona to try two delicious local specialties: cava and tapas. Cava is a sparkling white or pink wine (like champagne) produced in Spain’s Catalonia region. Learn how it’s made, and then sample a few of the local variations along with some tasty tapas, the traditional Spanish appetizers.
- • Italian Cooking ClassThis is your chance to become a real Italian chef. Learn the basics of the regional specialties, as a local professional chef guides you through the process. You’ll start by making two kinds of pasta from scratch (anything from ravioli to cannelloni). Next the focus turns to the sauces. Don’t worry if your skills in the kitchen are lacking—when you’re done cooking you’ll be treated to a three-course dinner prepared by the chef’s team.
- • Wine tasting and San GimignanoSome of the world’s best wines come from Tuscany, and now you get to sample the local product at a scenic winery. Who knows, you might even become a connoisseur. Next head to the town of San Gimignano, aptly known as the “City of Beautiful Towers.” The small medieval walled city is not only a UNESCO World Heritage Site, it’s also home to Gelateria di Piazza, named one of Lonely Planet’s top 10 best food hot spots in the world. That’s some tasty gelato.