Travel to Coffs Harbour
Drive up to Coffs Harbour, where you'll spend the night. The area was originally called Korff's Harbour, after shipbuilder John Korff, who came upon it in 1847 when seeking shelter from a storm at sea. Coffs Harbour is famously the largest banana producing area in New South Wales.
Free time in Coffs Harbour (night)
Top 5 nightlife suggestions:
1. High Street – This is a central spot for nightlife, so take your pick of bars, restaurants and clubs.
2. Coffs Harbour Hotel – There's a BBQ restaurant here, and also a bar with Karaoke or live bands, depending on the night.
3. Plantation Hotel – Live music or DJs keep the crowds dancing late at this popular venue.
4. Jetty Theatre – Situated right on the water, this venue features concerts, plays, movies, and other live entertainment.
5. Indulge – If you want to dance, head to this popular nightclub.