Price is valid on specific departure date and standard (triple/quad) rooming. Change
and cancellation fees of up to the total price may apply. Applicable airline baggage
fees are not included and can be found at
Prices may be subject to change.
EFCB PROGRAM FEE:
- Round-trip airfare, internal flight
- Welcome dinner
- Travel between cities
- Breakfast daily
- Farewell dinner
- Full-time tour director
- Walking tours
- Sightseeing tours
- Entrance to select attractions
- • Kuranda with Skyrail & TrainGet in-depth with the local nature and culture. Take a scenic train ride up to the Atherton Tablelands, a tropical rainforest full of clear crater lakes, pristine waterfalls and awesome mountain views. Spend time in the rainforest village of Kuranda, with a chance to check out the goods in their markets. Then a thrilling Skyrail takes you back down over the rainforest canopy to the valley below, where a visit to the Tjapukai Aboriginal Park will introduce you to the indigenous culture.
- • Four-Wheel Drive Fraser IslandSpend a half day exploring Fraser Island by 4WD vehicle. Many say this is the best way to experience the island. An expert ranger will give you the lowdown on everything you see, as you drive among rainforest vegetation and soak in the amazing scenery in Pile Valley. Continue through open woodlands and visit the island’s crystal clear lakes.
- • Whitsunday Island CruiseTake a full-day cruise through the Whitsunday Passage. Kick back and relax on board, and soak in the great views of the mountainous undeveloped islands.
- • Surfers Paradise Rainforest tourGo for a full-day tour of the Lamington and Mount Tamborine National Parks. Out-of-this world vegetation, cascading waterfalls and incredible scenic views make for a truly unforgettable trip into Australia’s largest preserved subtropical rainforest. Feed exotic birds by hand, have some morning tea, and chow down on an Aussie BBQ lunch. You’ll also visit O’Reilly’s Guest House and take a “Tree Top Walk” high above the rainforest floor.
- • Blue Mountains and KatoombaJoin a full-day excursion to the amazing Blue Mountains, named for the blue mist that rises from the area’s eucalyptus trees. Watch The Edge, Australia’s only giant-screen destination movie, which recounts how explorers conquered the Blue Mountains in 1813. While doing research for the film, scientists made an extremely rare botanical discovery: the Wollebi Pine Grove, made up of ancient pine trees not found anywhere else on Earth.
U.S. citizens visiting Australia will need a visa. You can purchase this visa upon your arrival in New Zealand (be prepared for the extra cost). If you would prefer to purchase your visa in advance, visit ZVS.com.