Sightseeing tour of Prague (local guide)
Take in the sights of Prague with a local guide. Begin at Prague Castle up on Hradcany hill. Visit St. Vitus Cathedral, with its impressive stained glass, and walk down the Golden Lane, a little row of houses where royal alchemists tried to turn lead into gold. Walk across the famed Charles Bridge, and head into Old Town Square, famous for its 15th-century astronomical clock.
Introduction to Prague
Your tour director will take you on a quick walk so you can get to know the area.Free time in Prague (night)Top 5 nightlife suggestions:1. Black Light Theatre
– Experience a one-of-a-kind show involving black lights, bright colors, and surreal storytelling.2. Beer gardens
– Many bars have outdoor gardens where you can sit outside and enjoy the famous Czech beers.3. Classical music concert
– You can catch classical music concerts in churches all over town.4. Lucerna Music Club
– Depending on the night, this popular spot has live music, a standard club scene, or the world’s best '80s night.5. U Fleku
– Eat traditional Czech cuisine and drink some great brew at the most famous beer hall in the city.
For more ideas and details, see our Lonely Planet city guide